In this episode we talk with author, world-traveler, event-creator, entrepreneur and more, Chris Guillebeau.
Chris is the best-selling author of 3 books (here’s his latest) and is working on his fourth.
He writes every single day at his blog, chrisguillebeau.com which he started 7 years ago in 2008.
In 2011, he founded the World Domination Summit, an annual conference held every summer in Portland, Oregon that brings 3000 attendees together in the name of Community, Adventure and Service.
And, oh yeah, Chris also has traveled to every country in the world. Literally all 193 of them.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why Chris doesn’t use a fixed routine for his day and what he does instead
- The simple (ok, really simple) system Chris uses to capture ideas
- How he deals with anxiety before a speaking gig
- How Chris consistently creates products, experiences and writing that resonates with his audience
- Plus, the weirdest thing about how Chris works