James Clear is an entrepreneur, writer, weight-lifter and travel photographer whose captured photos in over 20 countries.
His writing has appeared in Fast Company, the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Lifehacker and much more. Over 100,000 people are signed-up at http://jamesclear.com to receive his twice weekly articles on behavior-change and habit-development.
In this episode we’ll go into the core principles that drive James as well as the nitty-gritty details of how he does so much at such a high-level.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why James avoids time management and what he manages instead
- How he sets up his environment to make doing his best work easy
- How to achieve (or at least approach) mastery in several disciplines
- The specific system he uses to handle his emails and stay on-top of his inbox
- The system he now uses (after many iterations) to manage his employees
- An insane number of great analogies to keep you focused on what matters
- The weirdest thing about how he works