For our first episode of Into the Action we had on the incredible Jenny Blake!
Jenny graduated college with a double-major in just 3 years before going to work at a startup in Silicon Valley. She then moved on to Google where she worked for 5 years.
Right now she’s working on a new book, the Pivot Method, as well as a meditation app she cofounded called Lucent. She’s also the Director of Operations for an urban-farming startup in Brooklyn called Spring Ups.
She’s amazing and I loved digging into how she produces such great work.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How planning gave Jenny the freedom to live her unconventional life
- The way she approaches new skills she’s learning
- What Jenny does to keep her momentum going on days when she’s in a funk
- What the resistance looks like for her and how she deals with it
- A strategy she used to become more productive than ever during her busiest months
- The details of the writing system she’s using for her latest book
- The weirdest thing about how she works