If you’re hunched over your computer with a constant tension tingling down your back… this episode is for you.
Jonathan Mead is an entrepreneur, writer and coach who’s helped people do the work they love with his program, Paid to Exist, since 2010. He’s been featured in publications like Forbes, Business Insider, Copyblogger, Zen Habits and Fast Company.
Lately he’s been following his own advice and transitioning to a new business as a body and movement coach, helping people say good-bye to their aches and pains to instead feel comfortable and confident in their body.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The approach Jonathan is taking to his new business
- How he is growing his new business while sustaining his old one
- What powers Jonathan through his difficult days
- Simple techniques you can immediately apply to get more healthy movement in your day
- The 2 primal movements your body needs but is probably not getting
- How Jonathan plans his months, weeks and days (even though he’s not a “planner”)
- Jonathan’s video on squatting and hanging: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_OIHUUb1tQ
- Coach Me: coach.me