Nathan is a designer and developer who grew a following when he started teaching everything he knows. He’s released 2 successful courses on design, a book called Authority and is currently building a tool to help authors with their e-mail marketing called ConvertKit.
In this episode we’ll go into the strategies Nathan uses to get so much done, learn a wide variety of skills as well as the behind-the-scenes of how he’s been approaching his latest projects.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The 2 most important strategies Nathan uses to consistently stay productive
- The areas of business he spends time on every day to ensure success
- How Nathan organizes his tasks and chooses what to focus on
- Nathan’s mindset on marketing that makes it easier to approach and much more effective (his results prove it!)
- The challenge and benefits of focusing his latest product on a specific, targeted audience
- A powerful insight that helps Nathan get feedback from people most qualified to give it
- Plus: the weirdest thing about how he works