At then end of the day, productivity all comes down to psychology. So how does a psychotherapist work? What about a psychotherapist entrepreneur?
That’s a question we were finally able to answer after talking with Peter Shallard a psychotherapist who now focuses on helping entrepreneurs do their best work and runs his own company, Commit Action that pairs customers with trained accountability coaches.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Peter’s strategy for planning his weeks and days for maximum impact on his business
- Why Peter frequently heads to the Turkish bathhouse nears his apartment… and calls it work
- How Peter’s experience as a therapist can help you in your own meetings and conversations
- Why it’s important to manipulate your brain if you want to do your best work
- What you should focus on instead of trying to become more productive