Srini Rao is the unmistakable host of the Unmistakable Creative Podcast.
He’s interviewed over 500 creatives of all kinds including Tim Ferris, Seth Godin, Glenn Beck and way more guests you haven’t heard of but have just as much to share.
His show has over 400 5-star ratings on iTunes and gets tens of thousands of listens per episode.
Srini has also wrote The Art of Being Unmistakable, an Amazon best seller and even created a 2-day live event called the Instigator Experience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why Srini avoids his computer at all costs in the morning
- The mental approach he uses to write 1000 words every day
- The technique he uses to create big results from small actions
- What Srini did differently the year his success really took off
- The strategy he uses to set and achieve his goals
- How Srini naturally built his all-star team